2009年8月2日日曜日

The final was over!!

Hey! My final exam that was longer than ever before was finished last Thursday. I feel that much longer than any exam because I haven’t study so hard recently. I strongly think it is important to keep the habit of studying constantly. I was about to forget how to learn, and learn by heart. What is on earth a study? Hahahaha.....

And because of these meaningless exams, I could not concentrate on my studying English. Of course it is an excuse!! In fact I tried to learn game theory in English which was the one of the subjects of the finals. But I failed because it was too difficult for me to understand it in English. The game theory seems to be difficult to fully understand even in Japanese!

Anyway, I have to study hard for this during the long summer vacation to get the satisfying score of TOEFL. Although there is a lot of tempting in summer, I want to behave with restraint and being serious. But I am waiting for your invitation, something fun! So have a good summer vacation!!

Takenaka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿